Publicis Groupe ("Company") is committed to protecting the privacy and security of information that is obtained from you in connection with your access to websites under our operation and control, which includes this recruitment website (collectively, the "Site").
· The Company is authorized to collect, use, access, transmit, store, process and disclose the information it obtains through your use of this site, including but not limited to the personal information you submit in connection with your employment application, in order to process your application for employment as permitted by law. This includes the using, accessing, transmitting, storing, processing, and disclosing of your information by and among the Company's subsidiary companies regardless of location. Examples of information collected in connection with the employment application process may include your name, phone number, email address, address, title, current employer, prior employment history, job qualification requirements, and other relevant data.
· Statements here and elsewhere on the Site concerning the treatment of your information may not apply with respect to information already in the Company's possession, such as information obtained by the Company in connection with your current or former employment at the Company, or information that is publicly available to the Company.
· The Company may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or a regulatory organization, or to relevant third parties such as site technicians, auditors, lawyers, or other professional advisors.
· The Company may retain your information as long as necessary and appropriate to comply with applicable legal standards. If you are hired as an employee of the Company, this information may be transferred into an employee personnel file. Your information will be destroyed in accordance with the Company's record retention and destruction policy.
· At no time will the Company sell or license your information to a third party. The Company may compile statistical results concerning the usage of the Site. The Company uses this information to prepare collective profiles of visitors' activities for management and internal use, as well as affirmative action reports and analyses. For example, the Company may track the number of visitors who view certain pages or use certain features of the Site.
· This Site which includes this recruitment site does not extend binding offers or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from your submitting information in response to a job opening listed on the Site is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and is not based in any way on the description of the job on the Site. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as a contract of employment or as a guarantee of continued employment or employment for any specific duration. Employment with the Company is "at will" and no representative of the Company, other than its Chief Executive Officer, has the authority to modify "at-will" employment status. This means if you are hired that either you or the Company can separate your employment at any time without notice or cause.
If you understand, accept and agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above then click on the "I Agree" button below to acknowledge your acceptance and agreement and proceed to the next section of this recruitment site for an opportunity to provide your information and express interest in an open job. If you do not understand or accept and agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above then click on the "I Decline" button and you will be unable to continue with your application.